Computation is an integral part of what we do at SEP. The past 25 years since the founding of SEP has seen an incredible explosion in both the power of computers and the tasks we ask them to perform. Likewise, the software used and written at SEP has developed along the same lines: from simple to complex; specialized to highly general.
SEP Software Tour
- As any SEP alumni will tell you, we do things differently, stressing generality and elegance. An overview of how we do it.
- A complete and freely distributed seismic data processing software package that we use for our research.
- The world's best-known distributor of high-quality free software.
- Build exectables with the SEP SConstruction environment in SCons.
- Fortran preprocessor; allows us to write Fortran code with C-style syntax.
- Fortran90 preprocessor; allows us to write Fortran code with C-style syntax.
- xtpanel is a simple scripting language for creating shell like X-window applications.
| || SEP |
| GP |
| SES |
Page Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2009 SEP.