This is an old revision of the document!
The information posted here is intended for SEP'ers or those who take a detailed interest in what goes on here.
- SEP Computing - Many computer-related resources for beginners and old hands alike.
- Linux setup - How to set up Ubuntu on your machine.
- MAC setup - How to set up Apple computers.
- SEP and Stanford policies regarding graduate students - Administrative policies governing SEP student life.
- SEP Report Guidelines - Guidelines for planning, writing, and building SEP reports.
- SEP Job List - This is a group effort.
- SEP168 countdown schedule for Spring 2017.
<!– * SEP165 countdown schedule for Fall 2016.>
<!-- * [[sep:internal:spring2016|SEP163 countdown]] schedule for Spring 2016.> <!-- * [[sep:internal:fall2015|SEP160 countdown]] schedule for Fall 2015.> <!-- * [[sep:internal:spring2015|SEP158 countdown]] schedule for Spring 2015.> <!-- * [[sep:internal:reportest158 | Reproducibility Test Score for Spring 2015]]. > * [[sep:internal:practicetalk | 2016 SEG Annual Meeting Practice Talk Sign Up ]] * [[sep:internal:SEPreportLatex | Latex instructions for Reports]]. * [[sep:internal:personalBook | Instructions for making a local Book]]. * [[sep:internal:SEPreportOEdit | Outside editing]] * [[sep:internal:proofread1 | 1st Round of Proofreading]] * [[sep:internal:proofread2 | 2nd Round of Proofreading]] <!-- * [[sep:internal:carpool | **Carpool List for Lake Tahoe meeting (May 2014)**]] (updated 5.28.14)> * [[sep:internal:reportest155 | Reproducibility Testing]] for the most recent SEP report. * [[sep:internal:SEPreportFix | SEP Report Fix status]] * [[sep:internal:repro-tex|How to get popup figures in LaTeX]].