Stanford Exploration Project
Jon Claerbout Scholarship fund donors,http://rss.cnn.com/rss/cnn_topstories.rss,1200,,1500,,,center
- Upcoming SEP meetings:
- SEP/SEG Fall Meeting in Las Vegas on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 (5-7 pm) at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- 2013 SEP Annual Sponsor Meeting & SEP Alumni 40th Reunion at Stanford University, June 17-20, 2013. More details will be available in early March 2013.
- Previous SEP meetings:
- 2012 SEP Annual Sponsor meeting at Beach Resort Monterey in Monterey, California, May 21-24, 2012. See final meeting agenda (with list of participants).
- SEP/SEG Fall meeting in San Antonio, Texas, September 21, 2011.
- SEP/SEG Fall meeting in Denver, Colorado, October 20, 2010.
- 2010 SEP Annual Sponsor meeting, Tolovana Inn, Cannon Beach, Oregon, May 24-27, 2010 (meeting agenda & list of participants).
- SEP/SEG Fall meeting in Houston, Texas, October 28, 2009.
- SEP/SEG Fall meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada, November 12, 2008.
- Check out Jon Claerbout's Retirement/Alumni Celebration in Seward, Alaska, May 15, 2008: Jon's retirement celebration.
- SEPlib 6.5.3 is now available SEPlib homepage .
- Recent SEP reports:
- Recent SEP theses:
ABOUT SEP » Information for prospective SEP graduate students, how to contact or visit us, a list of our sponsors, and SEP computing resources.
PEOPLE » Get to know SEP students, faculty, visitors, and staff.
RESEARCH » New and novel ideas have kept SEP at the forefront of seismic imaging since 1973. You will find a list of online SEP reports, theses, and books. Find out how we make our research results truly reproducible.
COURSES » Homepages for courses currently taught by Jon Claerbout and Biondo Biondi.
SOFTWARE » In this age, real-world scientific problems are solved on the computer. This is particularly true in seismic imaging. Learn about SEP software developed over the years, as well as external packages we use.
INTERNAL INFO » More detailed information intended for (but not limited to) SEP students.
Machine specs, Linux setup, SEP Webpage documentation.