All the figures in Imaging the Earth's Interior
All the figures in
A little confusion in this old book, before electronic production.
The parts do not correspond exactly to chapters or to sections.
All I can do is give you some clue about the placement in the book.
Not all of the figures may be here.
I haven't studied it, but I'm guessing you'll find most the computer
generated figures here, but not some artist drawings.
Imaging the Earth's Interior
- Part xrf, Chapter 1
- Part dft, Discrete fourier transform
- Part dspr, Dispersion relations
- Part ofs, Offset
- Part omk, Omega k space
- Part omx, Omega x space
- Part txz, (t,x)-space
- Part vdmo, velocity and dip moveout
- Part crft, The craft of finite differences
- Part slnt, Slant stack
- Part mltp, Multiple reflections