link to program without pictures
Greetings from those absent
About 5pm we depart from Seward boat harbor by catamaran to Fox Island.
During dinner we will pass around a microphone.
If you have any friends not able to come to the celebration
please solicit memories from them to read at this time.
- Jon Claerbout (10): How it came about we are here in Alaska.
- Jon Claerbout (35): Who we all are and what we did 1958-2008
- Oz Yilmaz (25): I have broadened my seismic band-width and depth-width
- Steve Doherty (20): It's the oil Business, stupid!
- Steve Cole (20): The week SEP folks laid 4052 geophones and what they got.
- Rick Ottolini (20): Interpretative processing then and now
- Joe Dellinger (20): (1) Vplot, SEP's graphics language, and why it is used in many places today, (2) The Atlantis Green-Canyon earthquake dataset
- Reinaldo Michelena (5): My future when I graduated and what has happened so far
- Francois Audebert (5): In, out and around Sep, a view from an accidental SEPer
- Antoine Guitton (10): Fun with students
- Jesse Lomask (5): How SEP has allowed me to "Hit the ground running at Chevron"
- Zhiming Li (20): Things I did not know: 1958-2008
- Phil Schultz (20): Should you consider your career to be more like a tennis match or a round of golf?"
- Stew Levin (20): What has defined SEP and how has it evolved
- David Lumley (20): Fun with waves at SEP and beyond.
- Dimitri Bevc (15): "How Jon Claerbout helped start 3DGeo" (I bet he doesn't even know!)
- Don Riley (15): "Bad haircut, Bad motorcycle, Bad attitude"
- John Etgen (15): To be arranged.
- Biondo Biondi (20): Parallel computing <=> 3D seismic
- Martin, Matt, Marie, Bob, Jon (20): Reproducible Research -- fun like being in the army is fun
- Guojian, Alejandro, Bill, and Bob (15): Tangling with SEP's clusters
- John Mucci (5): A vendor's view of 35 years of working with SEP
- Jon Claerbout (5): The skylight story
- Jon and Joe Dellinger (5): The 1989 earthquake story
- Jon Claerbout (5): A few old computers.
- Jeff Shragge (5): Student life at SEP today
- Jon (5): Thanks for helping me make my free books.