Some Pictures from my Trips
Here is a collection of black & white and color pictures I took here
and there during some of my trips, mainly California.
I am just starting using a scanner, so indulge a bit the quality
of some of these pictures. I will update them as I get more skilled
in scanning pictures.
- MONUMENT VALLEY: Totem Pole
- Totem Pole taken from the road that runs
throught the National Navajo Indians Reservation which contains
- GRAND CANYON: South Rim view
- View of Grand Canyon from the
South Rim before sunset.
- YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Mirror Lake
- A view of the mountains reflecting in
Mirror Lake, well, actually
what remains of it.
- WASHINGTON D.C.: Washington Memorial
- A view of Washington Memorial
taken while walking away from the White House.
- JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL PARK: The road
- Road among Joshua trees at sunset.
- STANFORD CAMPUS: After the football match !
- Sometimes, after a football match you can find some
strange thing left over
on the field near the football stadium.
- STANFORD CAMPUS: Dead oak tree of California
- Dead oak trees have often weirdly
shaped branches. This one is on the dish hill behind the campus.
- LOS ANGELES: Mural on Venice beach
- One of the famous mural on Venice beach.
- THIN SECTION OF ROCKS:
- A crystal showing some metamorphism.
- THIN SECTION OF ROCK:
- Colorful section of a magmatic rock.