Here are the scripts (tar.gz 61 K)
that I found helpful in the past.
I have grouped the lists in a few directories. The scripts in
- doc help maintain reproducible documents.
- find find waste in a directory tree.
- java help maintain my Java software. Especially,
they allow me to rename an entire directory
without having to deal with all the package
name statements in the directories files
(Yes, I still need to change all include
statements that refer to the renamed package
- example are examples from various books and
stem from the time when I learned the language.
- misc ended up in the kitchen sink.
See the source code to find out who the author of the script is:
Some of the scripts I received from friends.
If the source code does not list an author,
then I probably wrote the script.